Friday, October 1, 2010

That Time of Year








The first photo is my little Angel Mia, the second photo is of Little Miss Emma and I.

Well it's that time of year where I start to get down. It will be 12yrs November 13, that our nightmare began with the loss of our precious Mia Ann, it doesn't seem like it's been 12yrs, where has the time gone.

My heart still aches to have my little girl back in my arms. Whenever I am around my nieces or my girlfriends daughters it breaks my heart. It's all I can do to keep myself together. Sometimes I feel ( I don't know what the right word is, jealous/angry) that they have their daughters to do things with, while mine is in heaven and I'm all alone.

I wanted to do all those things they are doing with their daughters and didn't get the chance to do. They are going on first dates, college, one of them is getting married, it's just not fair. I won't get to be a grandma, not only have I lost my daughter but I have also lost grandchildren.

I try not to get myself down like this but there are times when I just don't have the strength to keep myself going. For those of you who have children, love them more than life, let them know how important they are to you. Tell them you love them every single day, because tomorrow may not come. I would give anything to have another day with my precious daughter Mia. I know I will see her in heaven some day, and when that day comes I will be the happiest woman in the world.

I take care of a girlfriends daughter Little Miss Emma Marie, she makes my world a better place and helps me more than anyone knows. She just turned 3 and she is a ham. I love her like she's my own. She calls me minnie because she can't say Malinda, and lately she has been calling me minnie mommy lol. She tells me I'm her best friend & she loves me with all her heart. She puts a smile on my face every single day and I thank God for bringing her into my life, because this time of the year I need that more than anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment