Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chili Day/Warm hearts

Well we had a great day today. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out seeing how I didn't get any sleep at all last night.

I was installing Windows 7 on my laptop last night and ran into some problems.........which resulted in me getting to bed around 4 am. Once I laid down I couldn't sleep, so....I got back up and worked on the laptop some more.

Little Emma arrived around 7:30 so I really had my hands full, I love taking care of her and she knows how to keep me on my toes. Mom and dad called and wanted to bring some chili over for lunch.......what a break for me! Dennis was home today as well which I truly enjoyed. He told me to lay down for an hr before mom and dad were suppose to get there, and let me tell you I really needed that.

Mom and dad's chili was fantastic, it's always nice when you don't have to cook, after we let our bellies settle mom wanted to try out our Wii. We all had so much fun and wouldn't you know it my mom kicked my butt in bowling lol. I think she surprised herself. She said she is going to have to come over more often just so she can play on the Wii.

It truly was a wonderful day having mom and dad over to share lunch and spend some quality time together. I'm looking forward to the next time we can all just sit down together and enjoy each others company.......and I have to work on my bowling, because next time I'm going to out play mom lol. It truly warms my heart to have such a loving family, I just wanted to share this with you all. I hope your day was a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment